- Responsible for supervising operations, Sales, Admin, and HR activities inside the Burundi branch.
- Manage the whole operations and sales activities inside the branch.
- Supervise All financial Targets coordinating with the finance Dept.
- Support with HR Team by providing Promised and professional Candidates and Also supporting in cultural interviews
- Support With Admin Needs like payments. Stationery And Maintenance.
- Manage and run the front office team and instructors.
- Supervise class management from the operations side.
- Handle clients’ technical complaints.
- Provide a positive work environment.
- Ensure the center achieves revenue targets.
- Reach 100% of all the centers’ clients’ challenges either face to face, through phone calls or e-mails in a maximum of 24 hours.
- Ensure the branch operation is running efficiently.
- Drive customer retention by ensuring that learners’ learning goals are being met through high-quality meetings and that overall service provided by staff exceeds customer’s expectations at all times
- Handle and resolve all customer issues or concerns in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Actively promote two-way communication in the branch to establish team spirit and a winning work environment.
- Monitor, coach, and develop staff to become high performers.
- Ensure a healthy and suitable work environment that enables employees to perform at their best.
- Conduct staff performance evaluations according to company guidelines and expectations.
- Providing recommendations for the needed workforce to achieve the desired targets, as well as their accountability for controlling the turnover rate within their branch.
- Monitor compliance with the daily and weekly opening and closing hours of the branch.
- Executing all the required tasks according to the business needs.
Laws, Regulations, and Policies:
- Follows all applicable laws relating to general law in Burundi and company policies.
- Complies fully with the set business and financial reporting deadlines and guidelines.
Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Excellent command of English and French.
- More than 7 Years of experience in the same industry with at least 3 years managing a team.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Proven branch management experience or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with the industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills and negotiation skills.
- Results-driven and customer-focused.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to create effective plans and innovative reports.
- Talented in closing deals.
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants should send their both combined cover letter and well-detailed CV (all as a single PDF document) via email: Careers@excraft.bi ; with the subject “ESK-MG-BRM”.
- The application should contain an English Resume with an e-mail address, Expected Net Salary, Notice Period, telephone contact, qualifications, achievements, experience, and names & and telephone contact of three professional referees, together with a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) summarizing why you consider yourself particularly well suited for the position.
- Do not attach any other documents at this point. All applications will be selected on merit and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Learn more about “Who We Are” @: http://www.excraft.bi
Note: Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be considered.