La date limite de cette publication a été dépassée
- BP : 431
- NIF :4001023318
- Tél: 76 222 172
VACANCY – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for Developing Business relations with Corporate Houses / NGOs / Micro Finance Institutions
- Identifies and developing partnerships with banks and other financial institutions to promote uptake of EcoCash services
- Assists in formulating and designing of regional Sales and profitability plan for Ecocash
- Channels and Agrees recruitment targets on 1) Merchant Acquisitions, 2) Payroll
- Partnerships 3) Biller Partnerships
- Sets and agrees targets for each category of Ecocash Business. 1) Merchant Acquisitions, 2) Payroll Partners, 3) Billers
- Develop and Implement Growth Plans for each category of business
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Grow and retain existing Customers by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Develop a sales Support strategy that will ensure all sales teams are well equipped with relevant product knowledge in order to adequately serve the customers
- Work with other commercial teams to improve customer and Merchant journey through interface and process enhancements
2. Responsible for developing partnerships with the corporates and associations
- Develops tailored solutions such as pay bill options, salary payments
- Manage relationship with Partners and vendors to identify opportunities to develop new solutions/Technologies and turn this into increased business
- Champion Integration of Eco Cash into customers’ existing solutions to improve customer experience and penetrate new Markets
- Leveraging on usage and growth of Eco Cash payments services, identify opportunities for product diversification into new offerings and convert these opportunities into new business aimed at increased revenue /retention and usage growth
- Review of existing product gap to identify and solutions in form of Enhancements and /or Process improvements to address the identified gaps and increase usage
- Work with Customer Experience and Eco Cash operations team to identify Customer
- Pain points and how to pro-actively address them
- Uses knowledge of the market and competitors, identifies and develops the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Consults with sales teams to developing products distribution channels
- Develops a Support structure for Eco Cash Payments services including new Technologies
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Administration, Telecommunications, or related field.
- A Master Degree would be an added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge of business finance principles is essential;
- Professional training/certification in customer care, sales, marketing (e.g. CSMP, CIM)
- At least 2-3 years post-graduation work experience of which 3 years must be in amanagement role;
- Work experience in managing multiple business projects from start to finish that are running simultaneously, and are of 6-12 month duration. These are projects which have an impact across the company; have impact on customers and have impact on revenue generation capability of the organization;
- Good understanding of financial principles, financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements;
- Good understanding of the Burundi market, subscriber preferences and subscriber trends
D. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent business analysis skills
- Strong understanding of economic norms, trends and implications, both for mobile and financial services.
- Must possess an inquisitive and creative mind to understand and resolve Eco Cash customer queries.
- Must be independent and self-directed but able to work and lead a team of creative individuals.
- Must be able to work creatively within a budget and use innovation to find ways of more effectively managing resources.
- Strong business knowledge, understanding of a variety of business practices, and familiarity with the company’s industry.
- Must be able to collaborate with executives, creative teams, research and development, and product development teams.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to take calculated risks and manage expectations of both internal development teams and potential and existing customers.
Please apply via email to: email@example.com or bring your application to HR
department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is Friday, 26 May 2023 at 5PM.
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to.