The Vacancy closing date of this publication has expired
Reporting to the Head Teller, at Boulevard de l’Uprona Branch, the job holder will provide seamless, timely, attentive and responsive Cashiering services to customers.
This challenging opportunity to contribute to the growth of our business will involve the following:
- Receive and pay cash instruments to customers.
- Safe custody of cash.
- Reconciliation of cash.
- Analyze, resolve and escalate customer complaints as appropriate.
- Cross selling of bank products.
- Manage revenue collection.
- Adherence to AML and KYC in order to mitigate against risks
Qualifications and Experience:
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree preferably in a business related field.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in one of the following areas: Cashier and Customer Service or equivalent similar experience.
- Experience in sales will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations.
- Strong customer focus, the ability to analyze and solve problems, think creatively and innovate.
- Flexible, resilient, energetic and dynamic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines.
The above positions are demanding roles and the Bank will provide a competitive package for the right candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log into our Recruitment Portal and submit your application.
Your application must be received by 19th September, 2019.
To be considered, your application must have:
- A copy of your ID.
- Degree certificate.
- Birth certificate (of self).
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 3 months old).
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.