La date limite de cette publication a été dépassée
- BP : 431
- NIF :4001023318
- Tél: 76 222 172
VACANCY –OPERATIONS OFFICER
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Product Functionality testing
- Tests new products, services and enhancements by doing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in line with product specifications
- Performs Post Implementation Review Checks (PIR) after every deployment on the Mobiquity production environment or after a system upgrade
- Creates and Modifies Service Charges, Commissions, Grades and Transfer Rules for Subscribers and Channel Users to allow collection of approved revenues and payment of the correct commissions to channel users.
2. Operations Support Services
- Resolves Channel User & Customer queries and other operational issues escalated to Call Center, Front Office and partners on a daily basis
- Checks Ecocash system automated reports for correctness to raise alerts whenever there are anomalies
- Prepares ad-hoc reports on request from various Ecocash sections by extracting the required information from the Mobiquity System.
- Supervises registration of customers so as to integrate them for banking services on a daily basis
- Dispense Channel users training on Weekly basis
3. Customer Data Integrity
- Puts in place an efficient and effective process of a proper safekeeping and capturing of customer forms by data captures before submission to Archive- IT
- Ensures that Customer Registration Forms submitted are in compliance with regulatory requirements and internal requirements highlighted in the procedure manual
- Perform Customer Bulk Registration on requests
4. Channel User Creation, modification & withdrawals
- Creation or Modification of Channel users to be done on daily basis
- Manages stocks of SIM cards for allocation to channel users on a weekly basis to avoid stock outs and ensure safe custody.
5. Bulk Payroll
- Process bulk payments and provide report to the partner
- Attend to bulk payment queries
- Advanced Level
- Degree in Economics, Administration and Management or Finance/ Accounting
Two years’ experience in a back office especially in operations department.
Please apply via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring your application to HR department, clearly indicating the position being applied for in the subject area.
Closing date for all applications is Friday, 26 May 2023 at 5PM.
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to.